JA WP4 – Core HTA
- To develop principles, methodological guidance as well as functional tools and policies for: producing, publishing, storing and retrieving structuren HTA information and Core HTAs (including a new application of the HTA Core Model on screening)
- To develop two joint Core HTAs and methods for the production of Core HTAs on common topics, including experimenting different methods of collaboration among agencies and agreeing upon methods to select topics and to involve stakeholders in the assessment process.
- An online Tool & Service for producing, publishing , storing and retrieving HTA information
- Screening the application of the HTA Core Model
- Two completely new Core HTAs on topics that are pertinent to several HTA agencies and that can be utilized when producing local HTA reports in the same topics.
National Institute for Health and Welfare
Tel.:+358 29 524 6000